Martin | Slovakia | March 10 | 2022
Dear Friends and Partners,
because of the war, Slovakia is one of the countries where Ukrainian refugees seek their asylum. These people are in a great need so we as individuals and as institutions are doing our best to help them.
Please, join us in this effort by supporting these activities:
- Sending volunteers to a Rescue Center at the Slovak-Ukrainian border.
- Transporting refugees from the border to their temporary homes.
- Sharing the increased cost of the families who accommodated Ukrainian refugees.
- Supporting refugees financially till they find a job here or till the government register them for support.
- About 10 Ukrainian children will attend our school, starting next week. The number will most likely grow fast. We are looking for Ukrainian-English teacher(s) and we need help with their salary $20,000 per year.
- Financing “Manager of Ukrainian refugees” position. The above activities are demanding and growing, so we need to hire a person, who would manage them. One of the refugees Olga is very capable and willing to take this position. For the salary of this manager, we need $20,000 per year.
- Extending our school and ministry. There is space for 8 more classrooms in our New Building. The cost of one new classroom is now approximately $80,000
For all the activities, you can donate money as usual (see below) with the memo “Ukraine”.
Lastly, the most important support: Please pray for us. And do not afraid do come during the summer so we can do our mission projects together. This time, we will serve even bigger crowds, increased by our sisters and brothers from Ukraine. Also, please, stay connected, as the needs may change soon, depending on the situation.
Yours in His service,
Adrian Kacian, Director of Development Bohdan Hroboň, president of CCE
|Ways to GIVE | Make your tax-deductible gift in one of these ways:|
|Paul Berge, Director
St. Andrew’s Lutheran Church
900 Stillwater Road,
Mahtomedi, MN 55115
|| DONATE NOW ||
815 S. Washington St.,
Naperville, IL 60540
|Mark Johnson, Board Member
7913 NE 58th Ave.,
Vancouver, WA 98665
|Through Your Home Church
If your church is a partner of the Center for Christian Education, make a donation noting “CCE” in the memo line of your check. Your church’s business office will include your contribution along with its regular support.